1911 - 2020
CHRIST IS IN OUR MIDST!
Welcome to our Church. God Bless You.
St. John the Baptist Orthodox Church is located on the corner of Front Street and Welles Street in the Hanover section of Nanticoke. The outside edifice is quaint but presents an impressive view from many vantage points in the surrounding area. Whether driving into town from the North or standing at the end of Market Street in the town looking out from the south/west over the Hanover section, where the lovely gold cupolas shine above the treetops, St. John's provides a warm and inviting welcome to all to "Come and See" (John 4:29)
- 01/26/20 - Council Officers Installation
- 01/23/20 - Diocesan Assembly
- 01/19/20 - No service due to snow storm
- 01/01/20 - A Happy, Healthy, and Blessed New Decade!
- 11/03/19 - General Assembly
- 09/07/19 - Mary Paprota fell asleep in the Lord. Memory Eternal!
- 08/10/19 - Harold Lazo fell asleep in the Lord. Memory Eternal!
- 06/23/19 - Church Feast and Archpastoral visit
- 04/14/19 - Archpastoral Visit
- 01/29/19 - Holy Synod's Pastoral Letter regarding issues in the Ukraine: Archpastoral Letter
- 01/18/19 - Due to the snow storm all services are cancelled for Sunday January 20th.
- 01/01/19 - A Happy, Healthy, and Blessed New Year