St. John the Baptist Orthodox Church is located on the corner of Front Street and Welles Street in the Hanover section of Nanticoke. The outside edifice is quaint but presents an impressive view from many vantage points in the surrounding area. Whether driving into town from the North or standing at the end of Market Street in the town looking out from the south-west over the Hanover section, where the lovely gold cupolas shine above the treetops, St. John's provides a warm and inviting welcome to all to "Come and See" (John 4:29)
We are open for services. Come and See!
- 11/11/22 - His Eminence Archbishop Mark's Appeal for Seminarians
- 09/30/22 - His Eminence Archbishop Mark's (St. Tikhon's Camp) Appeal - Investing In Our Youth
- 09/12/22 - "Igniting the Flames" Flyer for the upcoming Deanery Retreat
- 09/12/22 - His Eminence Archbishop Mark's Letter on Deanery Retreat
- 07/20/22 - Holy Synod Statement on same-sex relationships and sexual identity
- 05/24/22 - Diocesan Camp Fees Waived
- 04/24/22 - His Eminence Archbishop Mark's Letter on Pascha
- 04/17/22 - His Eminence Archbishop Mark's Letter on Palm Sunday
- 03/02/22 - Great Lent 2022
- 02/28/22 - YES North America Colege Retreat
- 01/01/22 - A Happy, Healthy, and Blessed New Year!